Is there a minimum order?
We have a minimum spend of $79.99 per order to free simplify home delivery with no contracts.
When do I have to order by & when is the delivery?
You can order any time until the end of the day but the delivery will transport after 48 hours from receiving your order.
How long will our meals last for?
- Cooking island meals last for 5-7 days in the fridge but in the freezer, they may last longer. We do recommend eating any meals with fish or sea foods within the first 4 days.
- Always check the use by/expiry date before consumption
How do our meals stay fresh?
Cooking island use the freshest produce to cook, packaged and delivered within a 24-hour time frame. Our meals are sealed allowing the product to remain fresh naturally for as long as possible.
Can online cooking island meals be freeze?
We recommend to consume the meal fresh in order to have the maximum nutritional benefits. Although, if you have other plans, the meals could be frozen until the best before or the expiry date.
Will I receive exactly what is shown in the images?
- Our meals are loaded and divided related to weight and that quantity/pieces revealed in images may differ.
Do I need to be home to receive delivery?
- You won’t require to be home to take your delivery as our product is distributed in a polystyrene esky with ice, which can hold a safe temperature for up to 6-8 hours.
- Your delivery will normally be left at your front door unless you have guided an exact location in your delivery notes.
What if I live in a gated complex or high-rise building?
Please leave delivery notes with directions on how to enter the complex, such as a code or buzzer, or if it is okay to leave your order at the reception.